Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Guys...Can der b a weirder dream?!?

Lads 'n' lasses;

A few days back,I had de weirdest dream in my life.U 'no I have an xeptional capability to remember my dreams wid a crystal clear sequence of da scenes and actions.Dis really makes life enjoyable yaar...Mayb I'm a little superfluous,but dat is one thingy U can always xpect frm me.

"I awake into my dream.It's nite time.I have 2 walk thru' dis part of da city dat I'm not comfortable in.I'm unwittingly walking at a strangely rapid pace,when I noticed something.Der's someone out der.Right at da other end of dis street.Just da first flash of a faint outline in dis deeply dim lit street sent an apparently stunning shock down my spine.Not dat I'm clairvoyant or something,but I knew frm da setting dat I'm in grave danger by dis guy.The very next moment,we are already involved in a sort of physical combat.My tame punches are obviously nonpareil wid de strong ruddy punches of an apparently seasoned fighter.Two strong blows,I recall both on da left part of my ribs,and I was down on da ground whirling around,whimpering in agony.I'm dying...under da clutches of da ugliest strength.Just as I was trying 2 gather all my energy 2 evade da seemingly inevitable,something even strange happened.

The entire scenario changed as if dreams transcend into newer settings quite often.

"I'm walking thru' one of my most familiar streets,enjoying da cool breeze,one late nite.I'm walking wid no real destination in my mind,as if I have no bloody responsibility in my life.Just as I was kicking past my old house,I saw someone turning around da corner and walking thru' da street,frm da opp. end.Suddenly,I felt some sort of scientific sickness comeover.Not any kind of fear,but a calculative state of mind wid da ugliest intentions.I felt as if da other guy is der just 2 b killed.I hold no bloody personal grudge over him.But God!!!Da thrill of xperiencing a cold blooded murder was certainly dominant.I started running towards him wid all da frantic hooting possible.The next moment,I'm punching him hard on his ribs.Throwing him down,and watch...
What's dis?I'm all upon him enjoying his death,with not an inch of fear for myself.I'm laughing like an insane monster,completely empty of remorse.Huh...I'm killing him.Just as I was pulling out da flickering shades of life from him,I gazed upon his face,in da dimlit surroundings,as if for da first time.Shock......Ironically,he is none else dan...MYSELF".

So...Howzzat.Forgive me if I sounded like one Enid Blyton or crap.But do post ur opinions certainly.

Ever yours,
Aghamarshan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one mate.very expressive,imaginative and rocking dreamx u have got

Anonymous said...

very nice for a sec post.........new lang refreshing departure frm da old.Continue...

Anonymous said...

A complete Thriller.A breathtakinging ride

Anonymous said...

Surprised to find excellent writing skills in my companion. Make way for the new Chetan Bhagat.

Anonymous said...

Hiii there
well for some inexplicable reason i find an uncanny resemblance of ur "weirdest dream" with life in reality over there...mayb wat u cud call a horizon of the 2 worlds u live in by day and by night ...!!!
the unknown part of the city where u tread "unwittingly" is nothing but ur hostel corridor and the sudden streak of light which comes frm nowhere an dmakes visible to u ur THE UGLIEST STRENGTH is the dim light at the corridor ...

Now, this monster of a guy in whose strong presence u appear nothing more than a mere bundle of bones is some buly of ur batch u COMPLETELY DETEST and although y wud have loved to engage in a REAL LIFE physical combat with "THE STRENGTH" it remains a sweet dream....

oops!! not exactly a sweet dream at that coz as i see it even ur slumber doesnt make u forget his mighty arms and u r chickened out by him in ur dream as well....?!!!!
Two hard blows n our hero..(datz u) falls headlong n flat on his face...and i strongly suspect that the bully had rummaged u more not that u didnt take notice of that....but u'd greatly appreciate if we dont .....right?!!
hmmm so b4 we readers cud have a sorry image of our dreamer in iit ..this dream of his quickly changes frm a dream of timidness n to an extent helplessness to one of strength n valour with a "main bhi kuch kam nahi.." attitude ...
so there our hero goes ...into another street of the ....should i say...good old unknown city..(well that's called scene shift) where u've got ur daggers into another guy who has hardly harmed u ....(well that's bad..)
now howzzat??
well do reply n tell me how close my interpretation was to reality...
n as u r a telugu..I can safely advice u to stop watching Pokiri type movies so v cud b subjected 2 milder dreamz from u..
ur eng was gr8(baffling n bewildering infact!!)
and wth an exception of few...am sure all u guys r gonna bury me into my dictionary....!!!

Anonymous said...

namita

Anonymous said...

man u r jus' amazing when i was readin it i jus felt it ironic that in one u r dyin helplessly and hating it nd callin him evil while u urself was enjoyin doin it but the endin was amazin hmm i see that ur writing skills have improved keep writin i cudn wait to see ur next post
teja